What is the Cona Advanced Planning Experience™?
The Cona Advanced Planning Experience™ (CAPE) is our integrated, systematic approach to the financial planning process. It allows Cona Financial Group to deliver comprehensive solutions to meet the needs, goals, and values of our clients, and provides our clients with not only a financial plan, but a truly concierge level experience.
From the very first meeting with an advisor, clients will begin to understand the difference between real financial planning and the not-so-well-disguised sales presentations so often seen in the financial services industry. As fiduciary advisors, we have an obligation to always do what is best for our clients, avoid conflicts of interest, and disclose anything that might influence the advice we give.
This alone sets us apart from many so-called advisors. But that’s not the only thing that makes CAPE better.
Key Features of CAPE
- Fiduciary Advice - Your best interests are at the heart of everything we do. Or, as we like to say, "real planning, not a sales pitch".
- Comprehensive Planning - Tailored to each client's specific needs, goals, and values, the financial plans we generate for clients can include all aspects of their financial lives, including investment and retirement planning, risk management, generational wealth transfer, cash flow planning, business planning, etc.
- Access to CAMP, the Cona Asset Management Platform™ - When you hire us to do your financial planning, you also have access to our comprehensive investment management services.
- Ongoing Advice & Support - Our services don't stop on delivery of your financial plan. We communicate with clients on a planned, proactive basis, with monthly phone calls, quarterly account reviews, and semi-annual meetings. In addition to this, clients also receive our Monthly Market Insights newsletter and access to our growing resource library.
- Access to Our Technology Platform - Clients have access to a full suite of technology tools, including an online portal for account aggregation, performance reporting, "what if" tools, and direct, real-time access to their financial plan.